You are here

James Sanchez, Editor
1:50 pm CDT May 14, 2018

My cats are a pain in my side most of the time. 

I can never leave food on the kitchen table or else the two will snack on them, leaving a trail of crumbs leading to where they sleep. I have one cat, Bobo, who uses the litter box 80 percent of the time and spends the other 20 percent “watering” my plants. The other cat, Clay, sometimes relieves himself next to the litter box instead of going inside it, for some reason. I have a multitude of complaints I could add on, but I’ll just mention these.